Artist Performance Requirements
Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements (which may be changed at any time by the Star Pow-R team (“Producer”) in its sole discretion) (collectively, the “Eligibility Requirements”) in order to proceed with the application process and to participate in the ‘Buy Local’ Concert Series Program:
- You must provide Producer with any documentation or proof that Producer requires to confirm your identity including, without limitation, (i) a valid passport or combination of valid driver’s license and valid social insurance/social security card, and (ii) any work permits required.
- You must be at least three (3) years of age by April 15, 2020. All applicants who meet this criterion, including all persons significantly older than three (3) years of age, are welcome and encouraged to apply to be a participant. All applicants younger than eighteen (18) years of age must have all parents/legal guardians complete the Parental/Legal Guardian Consent which will be sent as a follow-up to this application.
- Producer reserves the right to change the number or the identity/location of the foregoing locations at anytime. All expenses for the performance will be the applicant’s sole expense.
- If you are selected as a participant, you must be willing to perform, record and/or answer questions during the performance from your home, or other isolation location.
- The foregoing eligibility requirements may be amended, revised or changed at any time and in any fashion in Producer’s sole discretion.