How To Apply
Step 1: Submit Your Info and Choose your Preferred Performance Location March 31,2020.
- ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY TUESDAY MIDNIGHT (For example, if the Showcase & Competition is on June 15th, you must apply by midnight May 31st.)
- Submit your information at the bottom of this page. All applications will be reviewed and the top singers and/or bands will be chosen to Showcase and COMPETE LIVE at one of the locations!
Step 3: Talent Showcase Competition
- By Monday, April 13, 2020 you will receive an Artist Confirmation Email which is your notification that you have been chosen to a particalar event.
- Those who have been chosen will also be listed on website this.
- Winners will be chosen by judges, and there will ALSO be an Audience Choice Winner! Voting will be done ONLY on site at the Showcase and Competition.
- You MUST PRINT and BRING your Artist Confirmation Email, along with a photo ID in order to perform.
- Your selected city, date, & location will be printed on your Artist Confirmation Email. The time will be confirmed after you accept to perform.
- You may only participate in the LIVE event if you have been chosen.
- Those not chosen, will be notified separately.
LIVE Talent Showcase and COMPETITION GUIDELINES IN 17 CITIES IN ONTARIO
- We will confirm the length of your performance.
- There are three ways to perform: 1) instrumental track, 2) with instruments or 3) a cappella
- If singing to an INSTRUMENTAL TRACK (.MP3) you need to send it by FRIDAY, midnight May 8,2020. No tracks will be accepted after this date/time. Send it to email@example.com via www.wetransfer.com
- If we do not receive an instrumental track from you, or your instrument information, then you will sing a cappella.
- For those playing with instruments, or with a band or group, send us an email to let us know how many microphones on stands will be required for VOCALS ONLY (there are no wireless mics). And what instruments will be accompanying the vocal performance.
- Songs can be by any artist and from any genre (pop, rock, R&B, hip-hop, alternative, latin, country, blues, indie, etc.).
- Pick songs that fit your voice and best represent the artist(s) you are.
- Additionally, show us your Star Pow-R and stage presence!
- Family, friends, managers, vocal instructors, etc., are encouraged to attend the Showcase Competition. We want your supporters to vote for you as Audience Choice Winner! Plus, this represents a more true ‘performance experience’.
- If you are under 18 or are otherwise a minor, one (1) parent or guardian MUST accompany you to the Showcase Competition. If not, you will not be allowed to perform..
- If you require special accommodations due to a disability or other need, please contact our team when you apply.
- Come dressed in a style that represents you as an artist. Show your Star Pow-R as it relates to YOUR genre. Do NOT come in “chicken costumes.” We are looking for serious artists and groups ONLY.
- Please plan to be at the Showcase Competition for the full duration, to allow all talent to perform and be processed for judges.
- Artists will receive a 50% discount on on tickets to attend, with all proceedings going towards autism support communities.