Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements (which may be changed at any time by Producer in its sole discretion) (collectively, the “Eligibility Requirements”) in order to proceed with the application process and to participate in the Program:
- You must be legally present in the Canada, with the unrestricted right to work for any Canadian employer and to live in Canada and you must be eligible to accept the prize1, if awarded. You must provide Producer with any documentation or proof that Producer requires to confirm the foregoing, including, without limitation, (i) a valid Candian passport or combination of valid Canadian driver’s license and valid social security card, and (ii) any work permits required.
- You must be at least thirteen (3) years of age by August 16, 2019. All applicants who meet this criterion, including all persons significantly older than thirteen (13) years of age, are welcome and encouraged to apply to be a participant. All applicants younger than eighteen (18) years of age must have all parents/legal guardians complete the Parental/Legal Guardian Consent attached to this application.
- You must be willing to travel at your own expense if necessary to audition in May/June/July 2019 (or as otherwise scheduled by the Producer) at one of the following locations nearest to you. Producer reserves the right to change the number or the identity of the foregoing locations at anytime. All travel expenses for the interview will be the applicant’s sole expense.
- If you are selected as a participant, you must be willing to travel to and reside at one or more undisclosed locations in Canada for several weeks at any time in September 2019 through March 2020 (or as otherwise scheduled by Producer). Economy travel to be paid for by Producer.
- The foregoing eligibility requirements may be amended, revised or changed at any time and in any fashion in Producer’s sole discretion.